Are you tired of not having your clothes fit the way that you want or the way that they “used to”? Maybe you woke up one morning and realized that your “fat jeans” had become your normal jeans. Maybe you don’t even wear jeans any more.
Do you go shopping for clothes and come home empty-handed because you just can’t find anything that looks good and feels good, in a size that you WANT to wear (because you are NOT going up a size!)? Do you already HAVE a closetful (or more) of great clothes…that don’t fit?
Are you uncomfortable or embarrassed to go to the swimming pool or the beach? Do you miss feeling comfortable, confident and carefree in your body? Are you missing out on having the time of your life with your kids, family and friends because you’re self-conscious about how you look?
It’s time for a change. I hear clients say, “I just want my body back.” I’m here to help you get it back.
Maybe you’ve successfully lost weight before. You’ve counted calories or points or macros, or eaten out of more silly little containers that you care to admit. But you haven’t found a way to stack on track with a “forever” way of eating.
What if you could invest in an approach to teach you a sustainable long-term way of eating FOR LIFE? What if you never needed to pay for a boring meal plan again? What if you could eat foods that you actually LIKE and CRAVE? Imagine looking forward to going to restaurants, instead of dreading having to pick dry salad. What about feeling confident in your eating approach at BBQs, birthday parties and potlucks? No more turning down social events because of the food!
You’ve likely done some form of exercise program before, too (if not more than one). And it worked for a while, too…until it didn’t. The workouts got boring or they didn’t challenge you any more. You might have some home gym equipment collecting dust in your basement or garage. You might even have a “dusty” gym membership.
What if you had custom-designed workouts tailored specifically to YOU, YOUR SCHEDULE and YOUR EQUIPMENT? What if you could access do-anywhere, body weight-only circuits to full gym sweat sessions from an integrated training app in your phone or tablet? Imagine being able to access your workout including demo videos and instructions, anywhere at any time. No more PDFs, spreadsheets or papers to print!
I get it – you know WHAT to do. You just can’t seem to bring yourself to do it for more than a few weeks. That’s what I’m here for! I’m the gentle (or not-so-gentle) nudge reminding you to do all those things YOU KNOW you need to do, each week. I’ll help you implement accountability systems and frameworks to help you maintain your amazing results long after our twelve weeks together are done. Remember, “your way” is always available to you. After you read this, close your eyes for a moment and picture doing it “your way” – where will you be in six months? If you’re feeling confident and strong in the body you want, perfect! If, on the other hand, you think you might like to make an investment to get you there faster, read on.
What is the 12-Week Total Transformation?
This comprehensive, progressive program will cover the “four pillars” of fitness (mindset/accountability, nutrition, training and recovery). The twelve weeks are broken into three, four-week training blocks for workouts, with custom-designed workouts to meet you at your level, challenge you, and suit YOUR schedule and preferred times/place(s) to work out (at home or at the gym, or both!). The nutrition starts with a meal plan to help you meet custom macro targets, and then teaches you how to make your OWN food choices to meet those targets. By the end of the 12 weeks, you will be able to confidently set your own targets for your own goals.
Features & Benefits:
For the duration of the 12-Week Total Transformation, you have access to the following services:
- Formal structured weekly check-ins to gauge progress, troubleshoot and provide support
- Daily access to your coach (me!) for questions, advice and motivation
- Custom-designed workouts delivered via an integrated training app, including demo videos and instructions
- Custom-designed meal plan, taking into consideration y our specific dietary preferences and stated goals
- Education and empowerment to learn what foods THAT YOU LIKE, that make you feel and look your best, and how to incorporate them in your wholly personalized meal plan
- Ability to link MyFitnessPal to your integrated training app and get macros trouble-shooting and advice
Who is the 12-Week Total Transformation for?
- Women who are TIRED of not feeling comfortable in their clothing, or even their own skin
- Women who are looking to ditch dieting and find their “forever” way of eating
- Women who want to be empowered to make the food choices that are best for their own personal goals, preferences and lifestyles and just need a little accountability and education to do so
- Women who want to get back to feeling strong and confident in their workouts and in their bodies
- Women who are ready to “take back the beach” and put a whole new meaning to #mombod
Who is the 12-Week Total Transformation NOT for?
- Women who want to stick with restrictive dieting approaches and set lists of “allowed” foods
- Women who want their weight to fluctuate up and down dramatically several times over the course of a year (or even a few months), depending on whether she is being “good”
- Women who want to stay 5-20+ pounds above their ideal weight
- Women who want to stay soft and let their gym memberships and exercise equipment keep collecting dust
- Women who are not ready to level up their mindset and abandon old, negative and/or self-destructive ways of thinking
“This sounds amazing, Lauren, but I have a few more questions before I sign up.”
I’m so excited that you’ve finally decided that NOW is the right time to make this investment in yourself. I KNOW it’s scary to make this kind of commitment. I KNOW that you are worth it, and I want for you to know it, too. I know this isn’t the first plan or approach you’ve looked at, and I know there are “cheaper” options out there. But remember, the key word is “cheap.” When you make this investment in yourself, you are sending a strong signal to yourself about what it is WORTH to achieve your goals. You are starting to put some value on how good AMAZING will feel when you have your body back and your confidently living your life.
SPACES ARE LIMITED
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot in the program before it sells out!
*Please be mindful that measuring and tracking food could be contraindicated for individuals with a history of disordered eating – please practice self-awareness and work with your care providers to determine whether this approach and program are a good fit for you in light of your own personal history.
**As always, I am NOT a nutritionist or a dietitian. I encourage you to consult with your trusted health professional on any dietary advice or strategies that are unique to YOU as an individual, especially if you are dealing with food allergies or intolerance.